Thursday, July 23, 2009

Update

Good Day to All! Or ... no one since I was so neglectful at updating previously. I am going to try to be better about posting since "real life" is going to happen just around the corner. I begin my full time teaching job in just a few short weeks. I am anxious and a bit nervous about starting this new chapter in my life. I know that we will adjust and God will help us muddle through.

Speaking of muddling ... Dad has been have GREAT pain that past couple of days and yesterday we learned why. He has a compression fracture on one of his vertebrae. Please keep him in your prayers. He has a great back brace that helps, and we are going to the pain clinic today.

Thanks for your prayers and thank you for checking up on us. May YOUR day be blessed.

2 comments:

Once A Mother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Once A Mother said...

I'm so sorry about your father's back pain. Hopefully they will be able to bring him relief now that it has been diagnosed. Thank you for the comment on my page, and for introducing me to your and showing me that other blog. I am so sorry that Cancer has ripped through your family the way it has. There is so much injustice in having both of your parents fight this same battle. Your dad is in my prayers, as are you during this impossible time. There is no other way to put it. Its just impossible.