Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Getting Even Better!

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. As I type this - S is off to school and I am sitting on our couch with Charlie beside me, Black Jack climbing on my shoulder and Addie at my feet! Yes, I am home - Dad is doing so much better! He called last night around 9:30 and said that he might even be sent home without meds. G and B got his home set up at a KOA near Omaha that does have cabins a stones throw from him - if anyone is interested. We are blessed to have him close for at least 2 weeks when there will be a follow up CT scan and numerous doc appointments that M and I will accompany him to. Thank you again for all the prayers - we all appreciate them and have felt them and have witnessed their power as we count the many blessings that have circled our lives since last Thursday. More to follow as we learn the exact day/time that they are going to "spring him free"! Have a Blessed Day ~ J

If you are wishing to send a note to Dad you may send them c/o M Yindrick to - 1183 N. 5th Street David City, NE 68632.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Dear Howard,
'Just got off the phone with you and it was wonderful to hear you sound a lot stronger. Your horses are doing great in Wyoming and I appreciate your nephew Mike for hauling them here. Thanks for being such a great guy and friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Remember that God always seems to make a way where there seems to be no way.


(Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26)

Love,
Shawna