Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He's on the move ... again!

Good day and thanks for checking in on Bapo!

He is on the move - over to Gary's place of work, actually. Dad is moving over to the Living Community of St. Joseph, today, Tuesday. He will be receiving physical therapy and is able to continue the use of morphine to manage his pain.

Melissa and family were down last weekend and due to our internet service being goofy I didn't get to post much or pictures, so I apologize.

The building is moving forward ... there is a lot of dirt to the north of our house - pictures to be posted soon. I hope Dad is able to come home soon to see the progress and watch over the construction to make sure it is just right!

Pictures of the Yindrick crew:


1 comment:

Lee Kavulak said...

Howard,
It is so great to see pictures of you since it has almost been what......2 or 3 years since I have seen you????? My memory slips and I am only 37.....Oh no! It will be 38 this month as Morgan has informed me....
I hope you will get better as the days get further away. In the pictures you look great and the kids look like they are a BIG help with your spirits!

Boy has Morgan and Jordan been growing! It was also great to see you on Facebook and I am hoping you check in on me from time to time to see the adventures I have been getting into. I see you didn't sit too still as you told me which was awesome to hear about your travels!

I have not been sitting still too often. Lots of Boating fishing, motorcycle riding and yes Nancy's horse "riding" The training thing is going by the way side so we may enjoy life with each other and the kids more. I see your grand kids and daughter look like you have an excellent support group. "WAY TO GO GRAND KIDS!"
You are always in our prayers...God Bless from The Kavulak's>>>Lee, Nancy, Morgan & Jordan!<<<<