Saturday, August 29, 2009

Really ... we ARE here!

(Click on image to enlarge!)

So sorry for the lag in post dates. We ALL just finished up our first FULL weeks of school...Nebraska and Missouri. Personally, I am enjoying my teaching job and Shayna is adjusting and enjoying 5th grade. Our little ones are adjusting to full-time daycare. Camryn lives for her "days off" (don't we all). I will need to get a report from the Y clan to know how their first week went. I spoke with Melissa quite a few times this past week and there were never any POOR reports, so I am trusting all is well at St. Mary's and Aquinas.


The building continues to go up - the forms are in for the "curb" and the holes have been dug and have captured some frogs for good measure. I will try to get some pictures today and get them posted in the near future. The little ones and I are heading up to see Bapo today, and I will TRY to remember my camera to take some pictures of Dad and his best buddy, Jet. His visits are always a highlight to Dad's day (he enjoys us too!).

The picture collage is from last weekend when M, B and crew were down. M and I had a nice visit with Dad while G and B took the kiddos to Trails West to watch a magician show of some sort. Cale is missing from the group picture because he has had a cough and running nose and we didn't need to pass that on to Bapo. He went home for a nap with Gary. The beautiful flowers are from the Haselhorst family ... thank you so much. We have appreciated visits from Dad's friends and our family too. If you are wanting to visit - give M or I a call ... or drop a note here and we will get in touch with you.

He is going to be moving, but you are going to have to wait to find out to where!

No comments: